Developer secret news
These are secret news, keep them in the down low and don’t share them with anyone.
- We write unnecessary code.
- What we think the code will do is wrong.
- Not everything is testable.
- Not everyone will understand the code you write.
- Code is not always extendible nor manageable.
- The Software you build for a company will never be for the greater good.
- You are being exploited, and your job exists because others get exploited.
- You will never know everything there is about Software.
- Technology moves in the direction of money, not progress.
- Software will never keep up with real life.
- AI will neither save us nor destroy us.
- Things change around you; you don’t change things directly.
- You don’t need everything in your tech stack.
- Your architecture is unnecessarily complicated.
- Your documentation is not good.
- Every computer system is compromised.